jueves, 24 de noviembre de 2016

My Hobbies


I think I’ve had many hobbies in my life, but I’ve always been to inconstant. When I was younger I liked to invent games and dances with my Little sisters, every time we had some free time, we would sit to think and créate new dances and games.

During my teenage years, my hobbies were to read, riding the bike and taking pictures. I dedicated to learn photography during several yerras, I remember I wanted to know a lot about it and an uncle gave me some theorical and practical clases. It was pretty fun, because we would gather on weekends and we would go to hills to find landscapes and nice colors to be captured on camera. Along the time, I got interested in the photo edition, I learned how to use Photoshop and I was able to put a Little more fantasy in the pictures.

I I’ve kept this hobbie and it has gotten stronger, although since I goy into college I have so much less free time to dedícate to it. Another hobbie, that lasted very short time, was to do handcraft, I remember I dedícated a whole summer to make bracelets, rings, earings and many different decoration objects made out of recycling material. It was actually really fun, I don’t remember why I stopped, maybe I shuld try to start again…



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario