jueves, 10 de noviembre de 2016

Favorite food



          It is very difficult to choose a favorite food, it’s like when we try to choose our favorite song, it’s really difficult, because it depends on the context, the time of year, the time, situation, people, so many things. But I think in this last time, my favorite food has been the mix of different vegetables, chard, lettuce, asparagus, tomato, broccoli, chicory, cabbage, a lot of green stuffs jaja, with fresh cheese, olives and an egg, of course with some salt and lemon. I think that is perfect, the taste is delicious, and especially for this time of the year.

         I also believe that nutritionally is very good, green leaf vegetables provide few calories and have a great food value, cause they are rich in vitamins A and C, in addition contains calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium and fiber. In the egg and cheese you will find the necessary proteins, and well carbohydrates can be left for another time of the day. Another plus for this meal, is when we take it from a good farm, ecological vegetables are more tasty, healthy and friendly with environment, every people should have agroecological productions for their own alimentation, and for learn other people, especially children, to have some respect for our mother earth.

I recommend eating well  and healthy


12 comentarios:

  1. I think the idea of growing your own food is great. I live in an apartment so I only have a few things but my dream is one day to have a house and grow my own food.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Great!!! I love healthy food, specially I like eat salads at this time of year!
    Nice choice Gabi :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'm completelly agree! I'm vegetarian so I love vegetables too :)

    ResponderEliminar

  4. For me, is very difficult to eat well and healthy =(

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Grow you own food is a great project. And a efficient educational program about how eat is something absolutly necessary

    ResponderEliminar
  6. The salad is great and delicious, and your description of that complete salad looks delight! And I agree with the idea of eat something fresh in summer.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Buthealthy food taste very bad. Really. More calories is more taste!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. wow! I know you and I know it's very important to you eat healthier

    ResponderEliminar
  9. A good place to find these type of food is in Emporio Vegetal in Ricardo Cumming avenue

    ResponderEliminar
  10. salads are delicious, are a very good option to cool off!

    ResponderEliminar