jueves, 1 de diciembre de 2016

Ambition

I’ve never really had a specific ambition in my life, but I think it is a pretty interesting and necesary mental exercise to do. This year has been full of discoveries and learning between those things that fill your heart so much such as a child smile, dreams and hopes that move people to do other things.

I believe one of the ambitions of my life is to be part of an important and sincere proyect with clear and real goals, some proyect that seeks to change people’s reality. It doesn’t matter if it is just a few people, but the important thing is that things can change, things can be better. I don’t really imagine what, where or who, I think life will give me that.

About what ispired me to have this ambition, I don’t really know it. I think the different experiences of life, people that I got to know, my family, stories, loved ones, smiles, ups and downs, maybe music, movies, the Little talks with my Friends, classmates, goals and dreams that I’ve had.

I would really like to make it because I think it would give some kind of sense to my life, and maybe some other people’s life. Also I think that the community job is always better for everyone. Getting to accomplish this ambitions means to be able to dream and to achieve those dreams, which I believe already means a lot to me.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario