jueves, 15 de diciembre de 2016

My semester.

This semester was very special because in my career (psichology), during the sixth semester you are able to pick the classes according your interests. No doubt, this makes a very fun and interesting semester. For example, I was able to pisck assignments according to the psychology lines I like, such as scholar, communitary and social psychology.

It was a semester full of practical activities, which allowed me to learn so much more about the psychology rol in different áreas. I also got to take my last english course… I hope…which is a very important goal to me too, because it has pretty hard for me in general, I didn’t really get a good english preparation when I was in high school, which has brought to me many consequences in college.  Anyway, I’ve been able to learn a lot more during this semester, mainly because of the classes methodologies. 

About the ups and downs during the semester, I think I can happily say that there have been more ups than downs, and the downs have been more related to living by my own, sometimes it was a little harder to me having nice relationships with my family and personal learnings a little sads.

Neverless, the ups have been more and I’ve learned many things in college, I also have enjoyed more life and I’ve shared a lot with my Friends. I learned to get over my fears and to know different aspects about me. In general this semester was a time to grow as a person.

 Resultado de imagen para positivo y negativo

8 comentarios:

  1. oh, im so glad someone had a good semester. <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Congratulations for you grow! I hope this procces be constant in your life! :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think the same about english subject! jajaja
    But I must admit has been entertaining hehe

    ResponderEliminar
  4. wow! I think the same, I'm happy to can chose my subjects

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I'am glad that you can choose in sense with your goals. Do something that likes to you is important!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I'm glad in your year were more ups than downs! And your friendships and your growth are a very positive things :)

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I 'm absolutely agree with you
    !! it' s great we can choose our subjects and I 'm glad that this year offer you an opportunity to grow as a person it's very important

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Great! I hope you continue learning about the subjects, growing and loving your career

    ResponderEliminar