domingo, 2 de octubre de 2016

Robinson Crusoe Island

Traveling is very nice, i’d like to get to know many new places around the world, many landscapes, nature, people, life. But if I had to pick just one thing, i think the one that I am most interested in, is the Robinson Crusoe Island. I’ve seen pictures and heard about some experiences of some people that have been for several months on the Island and they reccomend it a lot. They said that that the place is beautiful, it is a place to disconnect from the rest of the world and to connect with oneself and nature.

This Island has a very large territory, it offers beautiful landscapes composed by volcanoes, mountain ranges and cliffs, and like if it wasn’t  enough, it is accompanies by beautiful flora and fauna.

In the Island you can visit the Juan Fernandez National Park (which in 1977 was declared a world biosphere reserve) and you can also tour the English port.

In addition to the place, i like the idea of traveling by sea to the island, i imagine days and nights traveling on a boat, i think it would be a great experience.


3 comentarios:

  1. Hi! I had no idea that the Robinson Crusoe Island was a place so tourist. I think Chile has so many beautiful places to go, but it makes me sad that is so expensive :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Chile has many beautiful places, but I think we do not appreciate.
    The Robinson Crusoe island is now on my list of places to visit! =D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I have heard it is an amazing place to go to.

    ResponderEliminar